Tokyo Alliance: Significance
Our contributions to the iGEM and SynBio World
- Expansion of inducer library.
- One of the biggest problem in Synthetic Biology is only a few numbers of inducer of transcriptional regulators.
- Diverse regulatory region library by Systematic design/construction
- As long as we use previous iGEM methods, it is arduous to construct regulatory regions to which multiple transcriptional regulators bind.
- Combinatorial rewiring of these parts allows replacing regulators.
- For example, if so, we can replace the regulator binding sites between -10 and RBS.
See our Construction Family Tree (Results Page) !