Revision as of 01:53, 25 January 2007 by Johncumbers
- Application deadline Fri 9th Feb. Download application form here.
- Team members: 6-8 undergraduates + grad students and faculty support and mentoring
- iGEm dates: Mon Jun 4th 2007 until Fri 24th Aug - 12 weeks - 10 days vacation
- Stipend: $3000
- Wed 31st Jan 5-6pm, Walter Hall (80 Waterman St)
overview of Jamboree 2006 & info session on 2007
- Spend 10 weeks over the summer of 2007 designing and making genetically engineered machines.
- 8 funded places planned for 2007
- Students welcome from all fields of science and engineering
- e-mail John_Cumbers at Brown for more details and to join the mailing list for 2007.