Revision as of 22:36, 16 February 2007 by Scmohr
Event listing from the main page are archived here, along with links to any reports or comments.
Some key activities in 2006...
- What do you need to do before the Jamboree?
- Get your flight (or ride) and a place to stay.
- Document your team's project on your team's wiki page.
- Send your parts to the Registry. Here's how.
- Make a poster.
- Prepare your talk.
- Pack your bags (and remember your team T-shirt).
- If you've made it this far, you have a chance to win!
- The Boston-area schools had a get together on July 28th - find out more
- The UK teams had a meeting in Cambridge on July 24th/25th - check the report
- Browse or contribute to iGEM pictures or videos. Media wanted!
- SB2.0 Webcasts are now available
- The iGEM Newsletter (No. 1) is available (PDF) here
- DNA plates have been shipped. See the Biobrick Delivery for details
- Teach the Teachers EU, Imperial College, June 12, 2006
- Synthetic Biology 2.0 Berkeley, CA, May 20-22, 2006
- Synthetic Biology Town Meetings: "From understanding to action: community based options for improving safety and security in synthetic biology". Follow link for more information and live webcast coverage. Hosted by UC Berkeley April 18, 2006.