This page is meant for team members participating in the 2006 iGEM competition. If you have general questions about the iGEM program, please email the igem organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Use the search function on the iGEM, registry, and OpenWetWare wikis to find an answer (try Google too)
3. Send an email to your ambassador and request information. This helps us identify knowledge gaps and helps us write and organize documentation better.
Useful Links(We will be updating this list constantly; if you think there should be something else on the list, go ahead and add it!
- Information about iGEM Registration
- Some FAQs for new iGEM teams
- iGEM 2006 DNA Distribution information (Including what to do with your plates, how to find the part you want, etc.)
- Our team just started for the summer. What do we need to know? Look here for Getting Started with iGEM
- Wiki-editing help here (Wikipedia) and here (OpenWetWare)
- What is Standard Assembly?
- We've assembled some parts! What do we do? First off, congratulations! Second, make sure the part information in the Registry is up to date (You should have already made a biobrick PRIOR to beginning assembly construction). Third, send them to Meagan.