International Genetically Engineered Machine (iGEM) competition
- The Teach the Teachers workshop took place on May 6, 2006 at MIT. For a summary of the information presented at the MIT Teacher's workshop, see the Teaching Materials page.
News reports on iGEM and synbio from the greater scientific community and beyond...
- Emergent Properties of Reduced-Genome Escherichia coliScience express - 04/27/06
- The March of the Bio-Machines Advances London Press - 03/20/06
- Students plan to devote summer to MIT synthetic biology competition Brown Daily Herald - 03/20/2006
- Endy gives talk on DNA programming MIT News Office - 03/08/2006
view more iGEM News...
iGEM Program Sponsorship
iGEM is an initiative of the MIT iCampus program, which is funded by Microsoft Corp. iCampus sponsors faculty innovations in educational technology, helps incubate them through classroom use, and promotes their adoption, evaluation and continued evolution through worldwide multi-institutional cooperation.