I'm a Master student in Computational Sciences and Engineering at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. I was getting excited about biology in general and especially Synthetic Biology during iGEM 2005. Being ambassador for iGEM 2006 is one way to pursue my new interest.
My involvement in iGEM:
- I was a member of ETH Zuerich's iGEM 2005 team.
- I am an ambassador for iGEM 2006 (see iGEM Ambassador Program), taking care of the european universities and specifically Imperial College and Cambridge.
My educational background:
- Two years of Electrical Engineering
- Two years of Computational Sciences and Engineering
- I'm on the Engineering/Modeling side of Synthetic Biology, having had my first wet lab experience last summer...
To contact me:
- email: nartj at student dot ethz dot ch
- drop a line on my talk page
- skype: nartjo, or search for Jonas Nart