Revision as of 18:16, 27 February 2006 by Melissali
I'm currently a graduating senior in Bioengineering at the University of California: Berkeley.
- I will be a full time iGEM ambassador working with schools in the United States starting late May/June 2006
- Member of the Berkeley 2005 iGEM team ("Addressable bacterial networks using conjugation")
- Help new and returning teams coordinate with the iGEM program
- Improve sustainable program growth for future teams
- melli [SHIFT+2] berkeley .dot. e d u
- "mobile communicator" = (510) 387-6186
- smelissali on google chat
- progressive science for social change!