Revision as of 22:53, 31 March 2006 by Melissali
- I am the iGEM ambassador working with schools in the Western and Southeastern United States
- Member of the UC Berkeley 2005 iGEM team ("Addressable bacterial networks using conjugation")
I'm currently a graduating senior in Bioengineering at the University of California: Berkeley. I will be entering my PhD in Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Tech in August of 2006
- smelissali [shift+ 2] g mai l
- "mobile communicator" = (510) 387-6186
- smelissali on google chat
- progressive science for social change!