IGEM Ambassador Program
iGEM ambassadors were added to the competition in 2006. They are charged with helping each team, but in particular teams new to the program, have a successful experience. While team needs vary greatly, ambassadors generally maintain communications, visit, and provide tutorials or assistance as required. Behind the scenes, they help support both the Parts Registry and the iGEM wiki.
iGEM 2006 Ambassadors
The following are the official iGEM 2006 ambassadors and their general regional assignments:
For contact information, click the desired name below
- James Brown - Northeastern United States, Cambridge
- Andrew Hessel - Canada, US Midwest and South
- Melissa Li - Western and Southeastern United States
- Jonas Nart - European schools
- Robin Künzler - European schools
- Tamara Ulrich - European schools
- Reshma Shetty - Asia
- Meagan Lizarazo - Latin America
For a list of school assignments by ambassador, click here
See the ambassador portal for additional information.
iGEM Competition c/o 32 Vassar Street, Room 314, Cambridge, MA 02139 (617) 258 5244 | Join iGEM | Support iGEM | Home