Here you can find and extend a list of things that need to be done in the Project Documentation section. In brackets there is a suggestion of who could perform the change or addition, or find someone else to do it.
- Review/extend Christophe's introduction (talk about background of Synthetic Biology, our motivation, mention the variants we have developed, conclude with our decision to implement the counter).
- (Robin) Make an illustration of the state machine, possibly including a chart with all subsequent transitions and states???.
- (Robin, Dominic) Include/redesign the concept section, include/redesign contents of Introduction draft page.
- (Alex) Make an new illustration of the block diagram of the system and write more text on the system architecture.
- (Alex or Zlatko?) Make an illustration of the parts diagram according to Randy's conventions.
- Check for consistency / update all registry parts online.
- Someone write results, later discussion and conclusion - those we have and those we have not.
- The output needs to be clearly labeled (-> state 3)
- (Dominic, others?) Make an illustration of the qualitative input-output dependence of EPD
- (Dominic, others?) Make an illustration of the qualitative input-output dependence of EPD, including internal mechanisms
- (Dominic) Extend the experimental section.
- (Dominic) In the purpose of the input module, you write about the Signal 'S'. But this signal is neighter in the picture, nor explained anywhere in the text.
- (Dominic) In the schematic of the input module: The names in the legend do not correspond to the names in the picture.
- (Robin?) Fit the content of the Chapter to the following structure: Purpose, Schematic, Strategies & Evaluation, Actual Implementation
- (???) In the purpose section we should describe in detail how the NOR module fits into the counter system.
- (???) Revise the introduction of the NOR Module on the Main Page
- (???) Describe the words 'Zinc Hand' 'Zinc Finger' in the glossary
- (Alex) Design -> Repressors: What do you want to write about RNA Polymerase?
- (Alex) Design -> Repressors -> Zinc Finger Proteins: You write that we use several different designs. Is this still up to date?
- (Alex, ???) Design -> Repressors -> Zinc finger Protein Binding Sites: I think it would be nice to have some pictures there.
- (Alex) Design -> Interconnected NOR System -> Repression: This section is not up to date (As far as I understand, we decided not to use any repressor connectet to the ZF)
- (Alex) Design -> Interconnected NOR System -> Additional Comments: Maybe not up to date.
- (Alex) Syntesis and Assembly: Section has to be completed.
- (Tamara, Kris) Adapt the current model and account for different max/mins of Pr and Prm. Check consistency of illustrations with new (upcoming) illustrations and definitions
- Adapt text, insert subtitles, keep main page minimal.