|Hello! I am a first year PhD student in Biomedical Engineering and an iGEM 2006 ambassador |
I believe that the iGEM program is an integral part of bringing new students and new ideas into the thriving, dynamic, and very new community of synthetic biologists.
- Part of the Berkeley 2005 iGEM team project on "Addressable Bacterial Communication"
- I am currently working on creating MEMs (micro-electro-mechanical) devices for the low-cost high throughput sorting for directed evolution of microbes in the Lu and Chen labs.
- Also worked on the Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton (BLEEX) in the Human Engineering and Robotics Laboratory
- smelissali [shift+ 2] g mai l
- "mobile communicator" = (510) 387-6186